Oomph Console Plugin
Update Site for the Oomph Console Plugin 1.0.4
Navigate to https://a-langer.github.io/eclipse-oomph-console-site to access the update site. See source on GitHub.
How to install Oomph Console Plugin?
If you have currently the “Eclipse” Oomph Console Plugin installed, it is recommended to uninstall that plug-in first and remove the corresponding update site from your Eclipse installation.
- Launch Eclipse,
- Click on “Help > Install New Software…“,
- Click on button “Add…“ to add an new repository,
- Enter name as “Oomph Console Plugin Update Site” and enter location as “https://a-langer.github.io/eclipse-oomph-console-site“, then click on button “OK”,
- Check “Oomph Console Plugin”,
- Next, next, next… and restart.